Elthorne Park High School is a highly popular, successful 11-18 mixed school with around 1600 students based in West London. We are significantly oversubscribed with around a thousand students applying for 240 places in Year 7. Our Sixth Form of 320 students offers a full range of A Level and applied courses. We have a growing Sixth Form with a broad KS5 curriculum offering.
We are a high-performing school and our value added performance has been consistently in the top 20% of schools nationally. The school’s performance is significantly above both Ealing and national averages and is in the top 25% of schools for attainment and progress.
Elthorne Park High School has been equipped as a centre of excellence and has the following outstanding facilities:
- Eleven modern science laboratories
- A suite of specialist music rooms
- A purpose-built drama studio
- Exceptional ICT facilities throughout the school
- A faculty-wide Wi-Fi network
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- A purpose-designed library which houses books, DVDs and other multimedia resources as well as access to the internet
- Four art studios with a dark room, graphics and kiln facilities
- Specialist design and technology rooms including food, textiles and resistant materials rooms
- Superbly decorated and furnished general teaching rooms
- A large sports hall and separate school hall
- The sole daytime use of extensive playing fields at the rear of the school
- A multi-use games area with a number of all-weather courts
- A new, purpose built Sixth Form Centre
Our Nine key Attributes
We also work to develop nine key attributes in our staff and students.
You will not give up when things are difficult. You will keep going until you find the solution to a problem.
You have a strong desire to learn. You want to find out more.
You understand freedom is choice. Freedom is where rights are balanced with responsibilities.
You are able to withstand stress and bounce back after a setback.
You are part of a community. You will work with us to achieve our shared goal of excellence.
You have a confident outlook on life.
You understand the feelings of others and have a desire to help others.
You know you are unique and valuable. You will listen to others and know others are valuable too.
You will do your share of the work and help others when they need help. You also have the responsibility to make a better world.
|Ethorne Park High School is kindly supported by John Lyon's Charity|