All students at Elthorne Park High School have the right to achieve their utmost potential and it is our responsibility to foster a deep sense of aspiration, self-belief and conviction in all of our students, regardless of their social situation. The Pupil Premium (PP) is a wonderful opportunity for us to directly support pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds to make better, more rapid and sustained progress. Success for us will be:
- Narrowing the attainment gap between our disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged students
- Accelerating the progress of our disadvantaged students in comparison to our historic performance and in comparison with local and national progress indicators.
We will do this through:
- Quality first teaching boosted by personalised interventions deeply rooted in sound educational research
- Continually evaluating our practice across the school
- Refining our practice in light of on-going evaluation and current educational research
If you have any questions, please contact Ms K. Reeves (Associate Deputy Headteacher)
Key Areas Of Focus
Literacy: At Elthorne we recognise the significance of students possessing the basic literacy skills that can be applied in all subject areas and later careers.
Metacognition & Self-Regulation: At Elthorne we understand the importance of student’s awareness and understanding of their thoughts and how to deal with these processes.
Resilience: At Elthorne we aim to prepare students for the wider world by challenging them but also providing the skills and support to overcome these situations.
Useful Information And Documents
- Key Information: What is Pupil Premium and Is My Child Eligible Click Here If You Are Eligible
- Key Research: Research Behind Our Drives What You Can Expect From Staff
- Pupil Premium At EPHS: Pupil Premium At Elthorne Hints And Tips For Parents/Guardians Support at EPHS September 2020
- Key Documents: Pupil Premium Financial Statement