Are you the kind of teacher who can inspire every student to achieve beyond expectations, whatever their background? Join a team that shares your beliefs and enjoy all the support and development you need to achieve your professional goals.
If you would like an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the school for a tour and a chance to meet a member of our senior staff, please email Ms W. Henderson (Headteacher's PA) or call (020) 8566 1166.
What we offer you:
- A passion for achieving excellence in teaching and learning
- A keen focus on supporting teachers through coaching and a tailored development programme
- A school which has risen to be in the top 100 mixed non-selective schools in the country for progress, and continues to improve
- Students who are thoughtful, resilient, hardworking and eager to learn
- A behaviour management system which allows teachers to teach
- A consistent and supportive pastoral system
- A brand new, £14 million state-of-the-art accommodation
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and a can-do approach
- An eye for detail as well as for the big picture
- A belief that every student can and should achieve beyond expectations, no matter what their background
- A commitment to the highest standards in all areas of school life (personal, behaviour, academic, enrichment)
- A willingness to try new pedagogical approaches and engage with evidence-based teaching and learning
- An ability to work as part of a team and also take the initiative
We reserve the right to shortlist, interview and appoint as and when we receive suitable applications. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
Head of Geography
Administrative Assistant - Full Time
Administrative Assistant - Part Time
Please email all completed forms to Ms W. Henderson (Headteacher’s PA).