Are you the kind of teacher who can inspire every student to achieve beyond expectations, whatever their background? Join a team that shares your beliefs and enjoy all the support and development you need to achieve your professional goals.
If you would like an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the school for a tour and a chance to meet a member of our senior staff, please email Ms W. Henderson (Headteacher's PA) or call (020) 8566 1166.
What we offer you:
- A passion for achieving excellence in teaching and learning
- A keen focus on supporting teachers through coaching and a tailored development programme
- A school which has risen to be in the top 100 mixed non-selective schools in the country for progress, and continues to improve
- Students who are thoughtful, resilient, hardworking and eager to learn
- A behaviour management system which allows teachers to teach
- A consistent and supportive pastoral system
- A brand new, £14 million state-of-the-art accommodation
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and a can-do approach
- An eye for detail as well as for the big picture
- A belief that every student can and should achieve beyond expectations, no matter what their background
- A commitment to the highest standards in all areas of school life (personal, behaviour, academic, enrichment)
- A willingness to try new pedagogical approaches and engage with evidence-based teaching and learning
- An ability to work as part of a team and also take the initiative
Dual Site Caretaker
ARP Teaching Assistant
Multi-site IT technician
Please email all completed forms to Ms W. Henderson (Headteacher’s PA).